Whenever a student decides to prepare for any examination, her/his first and foremost curiosity arises about the type of questions that he/she has to face. This becomes more important in the context of JEE Advanced where there is neck-to-neck race. For this purpose, we feel great pleasure to present this book before you. We have made an attempt to provide 42 Years IIT-JEE Physics chapter wise questions asked in IIT-JEE /JEE Advanced from 1978 to 2019 along with their solutions.
- Topic-wise collection of past JEE-Advanced question papers (1978-2019).
- Each chapter divides the questions into categories (as per the latest JEE Advanced pattern) - MCQ single correct answer, MCQ with multiple correct answers, Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Integer Answer, Fill in the Blanks, True/False and Subjective Questions.
- Solutions have been given with enough diagrams, proper reasoning for better understanding.
- Students must attempt these questions immediately after they complete unit in their class/school/home during their preparation.
Chapters - 42 Years IIT-JEE Physics Solved Papers (1978-2019)
- Unit, Dimension & Error
- Laws of Motion & Friction
- Work, Power and Energy
- Conservation Law
- Rotational Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Properties of Matter & Fluid Mechanics
- Wave Motion
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Modern Physics
- Model Test Papers