Specifications of Career Point Maths Vol-2 for IIT-JEE (Main & Advanced)First Edition (Paperback)
|Publisher:||Career Point Ltd, Kota|
|Product Dimensions:||27.94 x 20.32 x 2.032 cm|
Problems in Maths for JEE (Main & Advanced) by Career Point - Volume 2 is collection of conceptual questions along with detailed solutions. These questions are thought provoking and covers application of various concepts in solving problems. Questions in this book are handpicked by experienced faculty members of Career Point to enhance the following skills of the students–
- Understanding of concepts and their application to the grass root level
- Improving their scoring ability & accuracy by providing opportunity to practice variety of questions.
The book approaches the subject in a very conceptual and coherent manner. Chapter-wise variety of questions are arranged in a sequential manner to build the strong foundation of fundamentals. The coverage and features of books make it highly useful for all those preparing for JEE (Advanced) and aspiring to become engineers. The book is also useful for students who are preparing for KVPY and Olympiads.This volume consists of chapter wise challenging questions with detailed explanatory solutions from the following chapters for JEE-
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Application of Derivatives # 1 (Tangent & Normal)
- Application of Derivatives # 2 (Monotonicity)
- Application of Derivatives # 3 (Maxima & Minima)
- Indefinite Integration
- Definite Integration
- Area Under the Curve
- Differential Equation
- Three Dimensional Geometry (3D)
- Improves student’s critical thinking& application of concepts in varied situations.
- As per requirement of JEE(Advanced)
- Advances self-learning hence enhances confidence and scoring ability
- Also useful for Olympiad and other high level competitive exams
- Book Prepare By Career Point Kota class room Faculty Team
- Quality typesetting and figures.